Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra | All Specs Leaked
A few days after its official launch, all the specifications of the ULTRA version of the Samsung S23 series have been leaked.
Renders and spec sheets for the Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+ have already surfaced earlier than expected, but now it's the turn of the Galaxy S23 Ultra.
According to these leaks, the Galaxy S23 Ultra will have a 200MP camera with the new ISOCELL HP2 sensor, announced a couple of days ago by Samsung. It will stick with the same ultra-wide, 3x, and 10x telephoto units of the S22 Ultra, albeit running better thanks to the new processor, which will be the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. RAM is said to be 8 and 12GB, and will also be mentions that it will be of the LPDDR5 type, instead of LPDDR5X, which leads us to wonder why the newest technology is not being implemented in the highest version of the series when other brands are already doing it even with cheaper equipment.
Speaking of the screen, this will be a 6.8” 2X dynamic AMOLED with 1440p resolution and 500 ppi. The top protection will be Gorilla Glass Victus 2, which is slightly stronger than the Victus+ on the S22 Ultra. As for the size, it will be almost the same, with differences barely recognizable to the naked eye.
The Galaxy S23 Ultra will also have the 5,000mAh battery with 45W charging like the previous generation and this is also an alert for buyers to consider because the market is already flooded with compatible devices with more than 100W power by now. of load.
As for the system, it comes with Android 13 and One UI 5.1 as the top layer, and in connectivity features it includes Bluetooth 5.3, Wi-Fi 6E, NFC and UWB.
Samsung will announce the Galaxy S23 Ultra on February 1 and it will come in black, purple, green, or cream colors. The Ultra version of last year started at 1,250 Euros, but it is very possible that this new generation of the ultra exceeds 1,350 euros. So, if you are considering upgrading your smartphone, consider the options, because in other brands with less money you will have the latest technology, even with components from Samsung itself.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Leaked Features
- Dimensions: 78.1 x 163.4 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 233g
- 6.8" display | Quad HD | 3088 x 1440p | 120 Hz | Gorilla Glass Victus 2 | Dynamic Amaoled 2x | Always On Display | HDR10+
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor | 4nm
- 5000 mAh battery
- charging power 45W
- RAM memory 8/12 GB LPDDR5
- Storage 256/512 GB
- Two Dolby Atmos compatible speakers
- IP68 Certification
- facial recognition
- Accelerometer | barometer | Gyroscope | Proximity sensor | Light sensor
- Wi-Fi 6E 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 6GHz
- Bluetooth 5.3 | nfc
- USB-C charging port
- Nano Sim compatible with E-Sim | 2 physical Sim + 1 E-Sim
- Android 13 | One UI 5.1
- 4 camera sensors + 1 laser sensor
- led flash | Scene Optimizer | self adjust
- Main Camera 200 MP | Ultra wide angle 12 MP | Telephoto 1 10 MP 3x optical zoom | 2 10 MP telephoto lens 10x optical zoom and 100x space zoom
- 12MP Selfie Camera
- 8K 30fps video | 4K 60fps | FHD 60fps |